[fpc-pascal] Re: Indy example returns Runtime Error (211)

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:45:28 CET 2011

On 22 November 2011 08:18, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> In our previous episode, Frank Church said:
> > > Any ideas?
> > >

> > Any updates? I don't know if I have to subclass or derive something to
> > avoid this error. I will post some sample code for testing.
>
> Did you look into my suggestion on the forum to try to add a binding to the
> bindings property ? IIRC problems with indy9->indy10 conversions usually
> are
> due to that.
> _____

It appears that unless GStack.AddLocalAddressesToList was some kind of
pseudocode it wasn't implemented in my version of Indy.

begin
  TIdStack.IncUsage;
  try
    //GStack.AddLocalAddressesToList(ComboBox1.Items);
    ComboBox1.Items.Assign(GStack.LocalAddresses);
    Edit1.Caption := ComboBox1.Items[0];
  finally
    TIdStack.DecUsage;
  end;