[fpc-pascal] Re: Firebird Connection documentation: suggestions? remarks?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:10:34 CET 2011

On 19-11-2011 14:21, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Please find attached my current version for the Interbase/Firebird
> connection documentation source. If the attachment gets deleted by the
> list or if you want to see the latest version, please go to
> https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpc_laz_patch_playground/src
> directory docs

Updated; it is valid XML, edited in Lazarus Documentation Editor.
Comments/criticisms welcome.

Still don't understand what the TIBConnectionDef/TConnectionDef class is
used for?
Actually, I don't understand registering/unregistering connections.
SQLDB maintains a connection list with connections, but what happens
with that/what do you use it for? Some kind of connection pooling?

Hints/tips welcome. If I can document TIBConnectionDef, I can upload
this to Mantis and move on to the next unit ;)

Thanks,
Reinier