[fpc-pascal] JSON - RTTI streaming.

Stephane Carre scarre.lu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:57:38 CET 2011

Hello Michael,
Finally, I also found the original testcomps.pp file in the sources (and
at the sime time I discovered a limitation of the Windows 7 file search
tool, which was why I did not find the file before).
As indicated below, the version that comes with the sources is not complete.
I modified testcomps.pp so that the tests fully compile with the stable
fpc 2.4.4 version.
It is attached here, I hope it helps.
Thank you for this json library !
Best regards,