[fpc-pascal] Makeskel & how to add Firebird connection documentation?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:06:47 CET 2011

On 17 November 2011 14:46,  <michael.vancanneyt at ...> wrote:
> It only generates empty tags. If you say 'update' then it generates a new
> file with empty tags for elements for which no tag was found.

I'm not referring to the update action of makeskel, I meant the first
time you run makeskel, it generates empty tags - as it was designed.
But some of fpdoc's output writers did not look if those tags are
empty, they simply saw the tag, and just assumed there was content, so
it always went ahead and generate some output title (eg: Description,
Synopsis etc). I think even some of my last fpdoc patches fixed a few
of these cases. So yes, issue #1 is probably solved by now.

The second issue I mentioned happens far more often that the first
issue. But yes, I guess my issues are more related to fpdoc than
makeskel. So my recommendation to not use makeskel is probably more of
a work-around for issue #2.

  - Graeme -