[fpc-pascal] Makeskel & how to add Firebird connection documentation?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:06:56 CET 2011

On 17 November 2011 11:06,  <michael.vancanneyt at ...> wrote:
>> Apart from that, is this the right command to start?
>
> You can drop the '--update', if it is the first time.
> and the output option should be
>  --output=ibconnection.xml, not
>  --output=ibconnection.pp

I would even go as far as to say.... Leave Makeskel completely - it
generates too much noise. Just write the documentation by hand using
your favourite editor. I use Lazarus IDE or MSEide. For each editor I
have created a bunch of Code Template shortcuts for use with fpdoc XML
files. You end up with much cleaner XML in the end - and something
that is easier to maintain.  I also wouldn't bother with indentation
in the XML - it's of no use to fpdoc - it rather just causes problems
with some of the fpdoc output targets.

  - Graeme -