[fpc-pascal] support forusinganactivex

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Fri May 27 14:16:38 CEST 2011

There is no standard way of getting the information directly from the
activex object. You can ask your collegues to implement these properties
(should be straightforeward).
For activex objects that are installed on your computer you can find the
info here:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\clsid-of-your-object\    (helpstring)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\clsid-of-your-object\version\   (version)

Ludo