[fpc-pascal] fpWeb and html and uri escaping/unescaping elements

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed May 25 09:33:56 CEST 2011

This is a very minimalistic implementation covering only partial ascii
character escaping. To cover ASCII only in unescapeHTML you should also add
'&nbsp' which corresponds with the space character ' '. Also the format
&#entity_number; is missing ('<' or '<' equals '<')

To support iso-8859-1 which is default in most browsers you'll need a lot
more. See f.e. http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_entities.asp

Ludo