[fpc-pascal] Next major FPC release?

Ben ben.smith.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:05:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

Is there any roadmap / time frame / estimate / thumb suck date / <???>
for the next major FPC release - thus a release based on Trunk?

There are a few features in Trunk for some time now (ie: huge
improvements to Interface usage and many more) that are not available in
the latest stable 2.4.2.

I would like to use some of those features in a production environment,
but don't like to use Trunk for production code. So I would like to try
and plan/estimate how long we need to delay the usage of those language
features in our code.

--

            Ben.