[fpc-pascal] com port using prolific driver

johnelee1944 at googlemail.com johnelee1944 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:47:07 CET 2011

Paul and other responders, thanks. Think I'ma bit clearer how to do it now.

q1) My com device is an energy monitor that sends a block of xml data, 1000
bytes or so, every 6 secs. Guess this means I might be better 'using getbuf
or whatever it's called in synaser, rather than single char at a time? Any
examples of using this welcome.

q2) does synaser work on win98/me?

Regards John