[fpc-pascal] Installing FPC 2.4.4 for Ubuntu / Mint + other thoughts

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Thu Jun 16 10:24:40 CEST 2011

That's not true. Look at http://www.cadsoft.de
> There is not one Linux but many variations, and supporting binary installs
> for all is quite impossible.
If you repeat the things of some people who wants to choke discussions about
userfriendly and easy handling, compatibility and so on that becomes not
true.
I wrote an commercial application that runs with embedded Linux and every
other Linux and also with Windows.
Yes it is some work to reach this independent state.
And if you don't want to take the road you say it is impossible.