[fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Jan 31 14:01:37 CET 2011

On 31 Jan 2011, at 13:52, Julien Devillers wrote:

> May be, I did wrong when compiling the compiler ?
> Does the 64bit compiler should be compiled with a64 bits compiler ?

It doesn't matter.

> Which is the fpc minimum version for compiling the 2.4.2 fpc ?

FPC 2.4.0. Note that simply compiling the compiler is never enough,
you have to perform a full build ("make all" in the top level fpc
directory).

However, the internalerror you are getting is inside the external
assembler writer. Since you are compiling for Linux/x86-64, the
compiler should default to using the internal assembler. Are you using
a variant of the -a or -Aas command line options?

Jonas