[fpc-pascal] Re: Permuted index (KWIC) of function descriptions

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:09:43 CET 2011

Op 2011-01-26 14:06, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be het
geskryf:

> That said, I am still looking for a good search engine *written in Object
> pascal* for the FPC html docs. Any hints/tips are appreciated.

What exactly do you want to use it for? Or How? Doesn't Google index the
online HTML already?

Isn't DocView's (INF help) searching or some CHM viewer (your mileage
may vary depending which viewer and platform you use) good enough for
searching the help?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/