[fpc-pascal] Permuted index (KWIC) of function descriptions

Andrew Haines AndrewD207 at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 01:27:23 CET 2011

On 01/26/11 07:41, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> CHM has a basic phrase indexer, and it operates on the html. The search part
> is maybe part of the viewer, and one would have to see how complex it is.
> (Iow if the complexity is in index or search, if the search is relative
> simple one could look at kchmviewer)

As far as I remember the chm search only indexes whole words. So
searching for "space" would not return "LotsOfSpace" I'm not sure if it
would find "SpaceFoo" since it starts with space.

Does changing the indexer to extract words from capitalized words make
sense?  i.e. "DoSomethingCool" becomes "do", "something", "cool" ?

Regards,

Andrew Haines