[fpc-pascal] Re: Building kernel modules using fpc (for fun)

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:05:40 CET 2011

Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at ...> writes:

> On 15 January 2011 19:32, Lukasz Sokol <el.es.cr at ...> wrote:
> >        echo "         Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to
fix it.";  \

> Have you done this?  It's required for building modules out of tree, iirc.

No but I have installed the kernel-headers and source for actually running
ubuntu kernel... Does that make a difference ?

Anyway it seems like the example provided is wrong (see Jonas' reply ;) for it
uses a function that is currently static inline...

Lukasz.
(but I still thinking of having fun with this ;)