[fpc-pascal] error compiling lazarus

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Sun Jan 9 00:32:21 CET 2011

Hello,

here is a upate on my problems with the actual svn version of fpc and
lazarus.

In 64Bit my fpc has still the problem to compile svn2revisioninc.
It rais an exception on the following line:

Application := TSvn2RevisionApplication.Create(nil);

I think this is a problem with the 64Bit compiler.
In 32Bit this problem doesn't exist.
But there is an other interesting behaviour.

If i compile a 32bit programm wih lclproc.pas in the
uses class everything looks fine.
If i try to run the compiled programm then it sayed:

> execvp: <programm name> : Permission denied.

if i compile the same programm without lclproc.pas in the uses class
everthing works fine, and i could run the programm.

Does someone know, what bash command lclproc.pas tryes to use in the
initialization ?

thanks & best regards
Benedikt