[fpc-pascal] Help building fpc svn Win64

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:41:41 CET 2011

Hello FPC-Pascal,

DB> On Jan 5, 2011, at 12:07 PM, José Mejuto wrote:
>> Anyway I was looking for mingw binutils for win64 in the website
>> without success, only win32 builds.
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MinGW/BaseSystem/GNU-Binutils/binutils-2.21/

DB> try: http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/

I had solved it using the files from freepascal ftp server
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/contrib/cross/mingw/win64/ but even
when those files are added to the "bootstrap" they are not copied to
the newly created compiler via install, so lazarus projects fail to
compile (some) due the lack of GoRC.exe in example.

--
Best regards,
 José