[fpc-pascal] interested in building a library for functions?

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:31:00 CET 2011

> Are there any visualisation features or is the output in text format, too?
> Sounds like your solver competes with Maxima and other math programs

Ok, I didn't look at the prog before asking.
I booted Windows and tried it.

>> Perhaps the prettiest of them is Superficies_En, wich is an English
version.

I think the Superficies version 2 is newer and preferred for porting. The
3-D images are rotated nicely without OpenGL support. Good.

I tried to convert it but there are 3rd party components which are not
ported to Lazarus.
Also, there are references to TBitmap.ScanLine which is not portable. The
Superficies v.1 seems to have much more of them, so the code has become more
portable.

What are the 64-bit problems you faced?

Regards,
Juha Manninen