[fpc-pascal] Re: Embedded web server

Ben ben.smith.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:35:44 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-25 12:18, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be het
geskryf:

> I just downloaded it. It is extremely leightweight and has no external
> dependencies;

Exactly why I like it! A simple +-1000 lines of code, and it has CGI
support. Our first tests show the CGI apps working without problems
using nYume. :)

> Since it looks like it is abandoned, I will see if we can
> incorporate it in FPC. It will make testing a lot easier for fpWeb.

That would be cool. Like Delphi and Kylix did web debugging.

I can email you an already "fixed" version that works with FPC 2.4.3 if
you want - though you wrote the Sockets unit (if I remember correctly
from the header comment), so will probably find it very is to fix too. :)

--

            Ben.