[fpc-pascal] Assembling (pipe) /Users/{standard input}:2540:suffix or operands invalid for `cmovns'

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Tue Feb 22 11:09:30 CET 2011

Hello all,

I was trying to compile my project with FPC rev16967 on Mac OS X 10.5.

CONST NoChartData    ='No data for chart.';
  TextRect (R, x, y, NoChartData, TR);

Compiling ./comp/rtschart.pas
100 144.684/149.856 Kb Used
200 144.801/150.112 Kb Used
300 144.859/150.112 Kb Used
400 144.911/150.112 Kb Used
500 145.221/151.136 Kb Used
Assembling (pipe) /Users/{standard input}:2540:suffix or operands invalid for `cmovns'
{standard input}:2709:suffix or operands invalid for `cmovns'
test/develop/rts/lib/i386-darwin/rtschart.s
/Users/test/develop/rts/comp/rtschart.pas(537,41) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

When I simply commented that line, then other completely different
kind of line had problem. It seems to me as a bug in actual revision.

Any idea what should I do or to which revision to rollback. Thanks in
advance.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk