[fpc-pascal] help with synapse mime routines...

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Sun Feb 20 03:49:30 CET 2011

On 19 Feb 11, at 18:34, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 2/19/2011 15:27, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> > On 19 Feb 11, at 14:53, waldo kitty wrote:
> >> i was also incorrect... on the OS/2 box, in Mode: DEBUG with Target: OS/2,
> >> it is giving the following...
> >>
> >> Fatal: Can't find unit UnixUtil used by synautil
> >>
> >> i'm using synautil for the space trimming functions and the replacestring
> >> function...
> >
> > Yes. As it happens quite often, someone assumed that everything non-
> > Windows must be Unix and thus tried to load some Unix specific unit.
> > I'll see what would be possible alternatives.
>
> sounds good to me :)
 .
 .

For information for the list - I managed to fix/hack the necessary
Synapse units to allow building under OS/2. Some functionalities
impose certain limitations (mostly due to stuff not available for the
OS/2 target), but those should be no problem for the original poster
considering his needs. The package (updated Synapse units) is too big
for the list so I only sent it to the original poster privately.

Tomas