[fpc-pascal] help with synapse mime routines...

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Feb 19 19:55:14 CET 2011

On 2/19/2011 05:30, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> In our previous episode, waldo kitty said:
>>
>> Fatal: Can't find unit dynlibs used by synafpc
>
> Odd. Dos doesn't support a common dll/shared library format (though some
> toolchains do on their own,

right... the closest would be the old OVR/OVL (overlay) files but their use is
quite different...

> FPC doesn't atm).

i can understand that ;)

> But OS/2 does have dlls, and afaik has unit dynlibs, so that is a bit strange.

right... the above error is from the DOS242FULL install i have on my w2k dev
box... had to put it on there for the LFN support so that i could install /all/
available library code ;)