[fpc-pascal] Fingerprinting operation of a program

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 19:19:06 CET 2011

I need to trace through a program, running on two different systems
which might or might not have the same OS, in order to find out where
it's failing.

Before I start giving myself a gdb refresher course or manually
inserting trace messages, is there any way that I can extract a trace of
procedure entry/exits, preferably identified by name rather than by
address, using e.g. profiling hooks?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk