[fpc-pascal] Re: Name of the programming language used in/with FPC

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:04:16 CET 2011

On 16 February 2011 16:51, leledumbo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> Yeah, he let Pascal in the last state he worked on. But don't you know he's
> also an actor behind (Apple's) Object Pascal?
> --

How about Dijkstra?

This will focus minds our wonderfully and will lead us to ensure that our
programs are derived correctly from precise unambiguous semantically sound
specifications.
.
I mean, we can't call our language Dijkstra and write buggy programs, can
we?

We should consider it a challenge.

Let the voting begin!!

--