[fpc-pascal] Re: processing quote-printable text...

Ben ben.smith.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:28:30 CET 2011

Op 2011-02-10 22:24, waldo kitty het geskryf:
> the tool to be a native OS/2 FPC tool... the only real change i had to
> make was to change "string" to "ansistring"...

Glad to see somebody still uses OS/2. I still have my original disks and
packaging of OS/2 2.1, 3.0, 3.0 Warp Connect and Warp 4.0. :-) It was an
awesome OS in it's day. I still think the WPS beats anything currently
out there... Anyway, now I'm get a bit off-topic.

> than 70 characters? is there a mime(?) conversion library available in
> FPC to handle that part so i don't have to code specific replacements as

Yesterday, while looking at LNet and Synapse I spotted the latter having
a MIME processing unit. So maybe you could use that, or at least find it
a somewhat useful.

--

            Ben.