[fpc-pascal] dynamic array and new/dispose

Amit Bueno amitbueno at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:57:57 CET 2011

Seems that the ios doesn't allocated properly my objects,. after allocation
when trying to run a function from the object it fails.
I tried replacing the New(subchunks[X]) to SubChunks[X] :=
AllocMem(sizeof(Chunk));
Again this works on the windows, it doesn't on the ios.

Have you got any ideas?
---
Amit