[fpc-pascal] Re: Finished full JVM Android application

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:37:42 CET 2011

Am 30.12.2011 19:56, schrieb leledumbo:
>> If there is interest I can publish the source code.
>
> I want it, I need it, give 'em to me, yeah!

I should have written that to fpc-pascal as well it seems ^^

Anyway, I have published the first version of the sources licensed under
GPL here:

http://web390.server-drome.com/files/trainlog.zip
(there is a readme.txt that should hopefully explain how to build the
app, if not feel free to ask :) )

And some informations regarding FPC-JVM development for Android here:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_JVM_Android_Development

> Anyway, are you using FPC-JVM or Lazarus-Android interface to accomplish
> this?

I thought the subject of the mail already says that I have used FPC-JVM
for this. ;)

Regards,
Sven