[fpc-pascal] where are the sources for rtl.chm, fcl.chm ref.chm etc.?

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:39:33 CET 2011

Hi,

I am trying to build the chm help files (rtl, fcl, and ref) from
source (to use them with Lazarus) and cannot find find them anywhere.
I have found downloads of ready made chm files for rtl and fcl but I
don't know how to build them myself and also I am missing for example
ref.chm (and maybe others too) which Lazarus is trying to open when
pressing F1 on Pascal keywords.

IMHO there should be a top level makefile target to easily build *all*
of them at once (btw: the same criticism [toplevel makefile target]
applies to Lazarus as well but at least there I can easily find the
folder with the lcl docs in the source tree)

Maybe I am missing something completely obvious but I just can't find
it and neither google nor the wiki was of much help (I don't even know
what exactly to search for)

Bernd