[fpc-pascal] Forward declarations

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Thu Dec 22 22:39:21 CET 2011

Am Thursday 22 December 2011 22:04:34 schrieb Anton Shepelev:
>Fward  decla-
>rations  are  necessary to allow mutually recur-
>sive procedures and functions that are not nest-
>ed.

Forward declarations are the only option in special situations:
If your program is huge and you only have this option to go on.
Later you can clean up step by step the code.
I search my project but didn't find a forward declaration anymore (so I did my
homework). But I am sure that at some point it was necessary.