[fpc-pascal] PPU checksum issue

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:55:18 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to rebuild Lazarus with some components, and having the
following error message on an FPC based unit:
PPU Loading /usr/lib/fpc/2.5.1/units/x86_64-linux/fcl-db/fpxmlxsdexport.ppu
Recompiling fpXMLXSDExport, checksum changed for base64
../../../fpc26/packages/fcl-db/src/export/fpstdexports.pp(76,3) Fatal:
Can't find unit fpXMLXSDExport used by fpstdexports

The last build I've have made for FPC 2.6 was yesterday after svn update.
What might I have done wrong with it, or is there something wrong elsewhere
?

Thanks,
Ido