[fpc-pascal] Re: timer_create on linux

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Wed Aug 10 17:28:55 CEST 2011

Am 10.08.11 16:56, schrieb Max Vlasov:
> Jonas, I see that you probably have your reasons not to use gdb inside
> the lazarus, but it was quite decent for me until this strange
> unavoidable moment :) It still is, hope I will find a work around
>
> Max

Max,

This works (for me)

1) Add a file like :
/Users/helly/fos_buildsys/gdbinit

2) Content of file is:
handle SIGUSR1 pass noprint nostop

3) Add in Lazarus at

Debuger_Startup_Options :  --command /Users/helly/fos_buildsys/gdbinit

4) Depending on lazarus version -> Reset Debugger via Menu / or restart

---

I use this to ignore signals, and it works here. (afair under
linux/freebsd the same way)
I debug a multithreaded server  hith kevent/kqueue waiting on the
signals. (hup,kill,usr1,int) in a commandline daemon.
I am on OSX Lion, fpc 2.5.1 trunk (2 weeks ago) lazarus trunk (2-3
weeks) ago.

helmut