[fpc-pascal] Re: RE : Re: RE : RE : RE : Assigning value to ftVariant datatype& varbytes-still stuck

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:13:53 CEST 2011

On 9-8-2011 17:03, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 8/9/2011 10:42, Ludo Brands wrote:
>>>        Exception:   Access violation
>>>        Source unit:
>>>        Method name:
>>>        Line number: 574
>>>      00.003  TestXSDExport_Access_NoXSD_NoDecimal  Error:
>>
>> Line 547 is where FillTestData is called. Not very usefull.
>
> line 547 or 574? the error report is 574 ;)
waldo, thanks for trying to help, unfortunately, I think he meant 574 ;)

FillTestData is called in 573; the next line is the end; of the Setup
procedure

I probably will need to write a test case for TBufdataset if that hasn't
already been done - I know there's some changes going on in the fcl-db
test set...

Thanks,
Reinier