[fpc-pascal] sdlutils on linux 64 bits

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Aug 1 14:37:41 CEST 2011

On 31 Jul 2011, at 23:11, Daniel Gaspary wrote:

>   The last activity on this unit seems to be from 2008. Any new
> solution or workaround to make the code compatible ?

It's a third party unit that was imported from JEDI-SDL. It was even
deleted in the past because it wasn't part of the interface to the SDL
library and not really tested, only to be brought back because the
newly started sdlgraph unit (which never got finished) depended on it.
So if you want help with it, I think that contacting the JEDI-SDL
people is your best shot.

Jonas