[fpc-pascal] Readline substitute

Johann Glaser Johann.Glaser at gmx.at
Fri Apr 29 18:48:02 CEST 2011

Hi!

I want to equip a program with a command line and therefore want a
powerful and user-friendly input prompt. Currently I use
  ReadLn(CmdLine);
which is not as user-friendly as desired. :-)

The usual answer for this question is libreadline. I already worked with
it (in plain C) but before I do a header translation for FreePascal I
wanted to ask you for your opinion if there is a better alternative or
anybody already has a header translation or even programmer-friendly
wrapper for the history and auto-completion stuff.

Thanks
  Hansi