[fpc-pascal] run pascal programs as scripts

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Apr 27 20:07:42 CEST 2011

>> Are there any outstanding issues?
>>
> Yes I have one,
>
> I would like to request adding a pascal script executable extension to the tool. Someting like .ppx for instance and have the installers for fpc and lazarus modified to register this extension also with instantfpc.

If no-one objects I could make a trivial patch to add .ppx or any other extension as "pascal executable" to instantfpc. I can also make a bug report. Is it ok to register .ppx to instantfpc with the windows installers? I don;t know how to do this for the other platforms. So perhaps we need two bugreports?

Regards, Darius