[fpc-pascal] Problems with GetMem

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Apr 10 00:20:16 CEST 2011

   ZeelandNet Webmail

I get strange errors when using GetMem. In my
app I keep on allocating and freeing memory in a variable. At a certain
moment I do keep getting a SIGSEGV on the GetMem call when trying to
allocate exactly 128bytes. However allocating other sizes seems to work
just fine. Is there some logical explanation what could be going on
here? Is there a way for me to test the cause? I have tried to create a
simple example that reproduces the error but without success, if needed
I will post the entire library source, just wanted to ask first if I
miss something obvious.

Regards, Darius