[fpc-pascal] fpc binary port on aix: It's avaliable ?

phoebus phoebus frphoebus at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 27 14:31:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

>> Lack of ssh access to a machine that runs AIX, and to a lesser extent lack of
>>someone doing it (I can do an initial port, but I'm getting overloaded regarding
>>the number of platforms I maintain).

I understand that not an easy things. Here, i have some Aix boxes available and
others disposed will be recycle (in according WEEE directive and other
legislation). Internal policy is to give this to a specific firm will take this
in charge and destroy all disks.
No possible to provide remote access by ssh due to IT security policy.

So i don't know, how i can help in accordance to my company policies.

Regards,
Phoebus