[fpc-pascal] Migrating this mailing list to Nabble2

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Sep 5 14:55:28 CEST 2010

On 03 Sep 2010, at 06:51, leledumbo wrote:

> Any administrator that registers this mailing list to Nabble, would you mind
> upgrading to Nabble2?

It was not registered by an administrator. Several years ago, I got a mail from Nabble asking whether it was ok for them to archive it and I said yes. They also asked whether people should be able to post via Nabble and I said "no" (because I wasn't sure how that would affect the moderation), but it seems they allow it anyway now (but I guess it's no problem).

Jonas