[fpc-pascal] TreeView and Nonrecursion

Vannus vannus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 22:53:34 CEST 2010

i probably shouldn't open my mouth, as i don't quite understand the
question... however FRED from the game Freespace let you design missions
using a treeview.

It involved following a tree like
|- when 'Enemy Cargo ship' is 'attacked'
| \- then 'enemy support ships' do 'jump in'
|- when 'Enemy Cargo ship' is 'destroyed'
| \- then 'mission successful'
|- etc...

or do you mean the other way around where the thinking paradigm fills in the
treeview?

- V