[fpc-pascal] TPLY

Brian Winfrey bwcode4u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:50:01 CEST 2010

> Yes, please send the diff file, so I can look at it. Which platform
> (Windows, Linux, FPC) are you using?
Linux, Kubuntu 10.04 .
Linux is case sensitive, so the case in the uses must match the case
of the file or unit declaration I think. ie.
* filename = test.pas
* unit Test;
is accessed as test or Test in the uses clause.

I'm not sure , but I think if the file name were Test.pas then it must
be Test in the uses.

The changes I made in this diff were simply to get it to compile.

Subsequently I renamed all files and folders to lowercase, converted
spaces to underscores and added a prefix to eliminate duplicate file
names where needed.

> Another approach would be to look at (and reverse engineer) the byte code.
> If it's not obfuscated, it might even be easier to parse and port than the
> native Java.

How would you suggest I proceed in that.