[fpc-pascal] WinCE / Win32 compilation

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Oct 16 12:17:32 CEST 2010

On 16 Oct 2010, at 12:11, Uffe Kousgaard wrote:

> I am still compiling delphi code and do now compile for both win32 and
> winCE. WinCE works (but executable untested), while win32 complains a few
> places:
>
> 1) Whenever I compile "single = min(single,single)" I have to add math.min
> or the win32 compiler complains and expects longints instead. Is there a
> difference between the RTL in the two versions?

Compile with -vh to see which declaration the compiler finds when the compilation fails.

> 2) I use TCriticalsection, but get this message: Error: Unknown record field
> identifer "Create". I get similar error when calling enter, leave or free
> methods.

TCriticicalSection is not a class, it's a Win API struct. You have to use Windows.InitCriticalSection and friends to work with it. There's also TRTLCriticalSection, which works with System.InitCriticalSection and friends.

Jonas