[fpc-pascal] Re: Posting to the list via GMAIL

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:47:56 CEST 2010

>On 30 Sep 2010, at 20:50, Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> I asked that this group also be made working for posting via the news
>> server, but in this case Lars' reply was:

>>> If the list admin requests that it be made bidirectional, we'll change
>>> that.
>>
>> Since I have no idea who the list admin is I post here in the hope that
>> he/she may see my request to contact Lars and request that the news
>> group is made postable
>
>Done.
>

>Jonas

I tried this by replying to your message via GMANE, but I received the
following message from the newsserver in Agent:

Sorry!    An online error occurred.

When:     Posting usenet message "Re: Posting to the list via GMAIL".

Reason:   Error reported by server: 441
          gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.general is read-only.

So it seems like the GMANE maintainers have either not understood or not
reconfigured this NG with the new setting.

I have now tried to create a new message as a reply to the message in the
NG, but sending via Gmail....

--
Bo Berglund