[fpc-pascal] Optimized matrix multiplication functions for pascal?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 07:59:26 CEST 2010

I am translating a bunch of Fortran functions to FPC and I
have now come across a problem with a couple of built-in
Fortran90 functions:

MATMUL multiplies two matrices (arrays) and returns the result.

TRANSPOSE reorders the array elemsnts in some predefined way.

The call in the Fortran routine is like this:

b = matmul(transpose(a), a)

where a and b are equal sized dynamic arrays of double.

So I need to get hold of two Delphi functions:

function matmul(X, Y: array of double): array of double;
and
function transpose(X: array of double): array of double;

Where can I find such functions?
I am not a matematician myself so I don't know what these
functions really do...

--
Bo Berglund