[fpc-pascal] lNet getting the local IP

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:32:49 CEST 2010

I am developing for an embedded system and found out that 'nmap --iflist'
does a faily good job of this if the output is examined and parsed properly.
If it is suitable and you can possibly extract the code (if you are prepared
to go that far) it might help you. It is also cross platform

On 7 October 2010 17:58, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/10/7 Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org>
>

>> I didn't try it, but I see that it tries to connect to google's dns
>> server, so it'd fail miserably if the computer has no internet access.
>>
>> Bye
>> --
>> Luca
>>

> I tested, without web access does not work. :o
>
> --
> Silvio Clécio,
> *programmer* *ObjectPascal*

Frank Church