[fpc-pascal] File or Directory change notification component

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 15:36:39 CEST 2010

On 02/10/2010, Michael Van Canneyt  wrote:

> None exist, but I'm interested in having it in the FCL.

OK, thanks. I'll continue the implementation then. I'm planing on
making it flexible, so the backend can be swapped out with other
implementations - similar to what one can do with fpTimer. I'll
implement a basic polling backend, which will suffice for my needs and
work on all platforms. Others are welcome to implement OS specific
backends like using the Windows API, Linux inotify API or
FreeBSD/MacOS kqueue API.

  - Graeme -