[fpc-pascal] SIGTERM problem

"Евгений Семенов (Evgeniy Semenov)" sem-evgen at rambler.ru
Thu Nov 25 01:28:54 CET 2010

24.11.2010 12:25, Jonas Maebe пишет:

> On 23 Nov 2010, at 22:01, Евгений Семенов (Evgeniy Semenov) wrote:
>
>> Help me anybody, please. My program runs on arm-linux system and when
>> it receive SIGTERM i can't handle this signal, program instantly
>> terminate. Can someone suggest to me, what's the problem? May be it
>> bug? Or where i can see rtl code which handle linux signals. Exact
>> same program normally handle SIGTERM signal on i386-linux system.
>
> Which FPC version, which ARM-linux system (eabi, oabi), how was your
> compiler/rtl compiled?

fpc 2.4.0 eabi linux

making crosscompiler

make all OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=arm
BINUTILSPREFIX=/home/sem/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ NOGDB=1
OPT='-O-' CROSSOPT='-Xd -CfSOFT -CaEABI -darm -dFPC_ARMEL -gl -O-
-CpARMV5 -Fl/home/sem/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/libc/marvell-f/lib
-Fl/home/sem/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/libc/marvell-f/usr/lib
-Xr/home/sem/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/libc/marvell-f/lib'
CROSSINSTALL=1 PREFIX=/usr

i tried to test my program compiled with fpc 2.5.1, program  immediately
crash after start. same result with 2.4.2.