[fpc-pascal] Corba Interfaces and IInterface query

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Sun Nov 14 17:44:04 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
> FPC's designs should stay logical
> and clean, and it's up to the developers to maintain their application
> code and fixe such bad/broken code.

... and as soon as we do such a logical decision, you start whining,
whining about the bad fpc developers destroying your business plans. See
the recent thread on fpc-devel about immediate release of unused
temporary interfaces and not keeping them for an unlogical long time. Or
did you forget about it already? I fear you did again ...