[fpc-pascal] looking for a book - "XLIB Programming Manual Rel.5 Volume One"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:31:06 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-04 08:59, Marten Feldtmann het geskryf:
> They seem to be (in used condition) available via amazon (as I looked
> today).

Amazon (USA and UK) was my first port of call, but I don't know, or am
unsure how this "amazon marketplace" idea works. The books don't come from
Amazon directly, so this was a bit worrying for me. Or is there nothing to
worry about?

The other problem is that Amazon USA will take 8-13 weeks to deliver the
"semi used" book, hence me preferred choice is a eBook. I have a problem
now in XLib, I don't really want to wait 13+ weeks to find out how to fix
the issue.

Thanks for the suggestion though. If I really can't find this book in any
other place, I'll probably opt for those Amazon Marketplace versions.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/