[fpc-pascal] Re: Text scan in text files - (was: Full text scan - PDF files)

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Mon Nov 1 13:26:49 CET 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
>> I need to do a full text scan in PDF files i.e. convert PDF in plain
>> text, parser and save the informations.
>> I saw the XPDF[1] lib but I would like a lib coded in Pascal... if is possible.
>>
>> What do you recommends to do that?
>
> Ok Guys.
> I already know how convert PDF files in Text files.
> To search strings in Text files, which lib in FPC do you recommends?
> I need speed and the program is a console program.

Somebody can help me please?
I need to search strings in Text files using just FPC.
I'm using the xpdf (pdftotext.exe) to convert PDF files to Text files
and searching some words in these files.
If is possible to search in PDF files is the better for me. But text
files is ok too.

Thanks
Marcos Douglas