[fpc-pascal] {SOLVED} stuck with untyped pointer

spir ☣ denis.spir at gmail.com
Fri May 28 23:05:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

It was a stupid naming issue: since I couldn't use "new", I had called the Struct constructor "struct" (found it logical, since it returns a struct). But because of case insensibility, I guess, when I wanted to cast back a pointer to Struct, the compiler denoted the constructor instead -- I guess. Anyway, changed Struct.struct to Struct.clone and all runs fine.

The kind of bug that could render crazy :-)
Thank you for your help.

Denis