[fpc-pascal] Powtils Apache and Windows Seven 64bits

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:20:16 CEST 2010

Op 2010-05-25 10:12, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> All in all, I see very little reason for using ExtPascal - if you are
> interested only in the FastCGI code.

At least I knew about FastCGI support included in Free Pascal, and that was
going to be the first thing I evaluate when I get to the task. From this
message thread it seemed like ExtPascal makes things easier, but as your
messages suggests - it in fact adds limitations (when only wanting
FastCGI). Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/